View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Short & Juicy Drive

As I sat in my car, I watched Dad unlock his front door, enter the house, turn and wave goodbye, and close the door behind him. We had just done some shopping; now he was going to put his groceries away and I was headed for the Athletic Club for a workout. Since he doesn’t drive anymore he depends on me and his friends to take him around.

I pulled away from the curb and just started down the street when I spotted this next-door neighbour, Apple, washing her boyfriend’s car in their carpark.

Apple lives there with her boyfriend and his mother. She recently turned twenty-one, and is bubbly and gregarious, unafraid to say what’s on her mind. Lean and shapely, she was wearing a bright sundress, short as usual, and clingy in the afternoon heat. Just a couple of days before we spoke as she came over to our place for a swim with one of her friends. She confided that she was feeling a bit of “seven year itch” and was looking for a few minutes away from the boyfriend she had been with since she was fourteen.

Slowing my car as I pulled alongside, I yelled to her, jokingly, “I’ll be back in an hour and you can wash mine too!” I slowed to a stop as she put down the hose and stepped toward my car.

“Just dropping Grand-dad off?”, she asked, leaning on the open passenger door window sill. Her posture gave me quite a view down the front of her dress. 

“Took him grocery shopping,” I answered, trying not to stare too obviously.

“You know, I need to pick up a couple of things myself. Think you could run me down to the store for a minute?” she asked in that unique throaty, cheery voice. She had been so kind to drive my Dad around many times, so I couldn’t very well refuse. Besides, she was looking pretty good and might be a pleasant few minutes distraction.

Apple was well aware of our family situation. I had moved back to the area after a decade away and had been here for six months. My wife had stayed behind to sell the house, and we had been together only sporadically over the past half year. With two kids in school and living in different location, it had been a difficult time for all of us. Apple had even asked my Dad if we were divorced or something, since she knew about our physical separation.

Apple climbed in the car and we drove off. Her cotton sundress now clung to her body in the breeze, moistened by her perspiration and the spray of the hose. Her small breasts and firm nipples made a clear impression on the damp light-colored fabric. I’m afraid I was stealing glances as I drove toward the store. She pretended not to notice, but my cock began to swell on its own. “How are things going?”, she asked innocently, or so I thought.

“Pretty well, I guess.” It was an easier answer than the truth, which was that I was hornier than a goat. These weekly - or less frequent - conjugal visits were not nearly enough to contain my raging libido. And the presence of this bubbly, vivacious young woman wasn’t making things any easier. I began to worry that a few more minutes of this and my boner would become apparent.

“It must be pretty hard for you… with your wife away most of the time, I mean,” she ventured, sounding innocent and concerned, with just a hint of tramp thrown in for seasoning.

“Yes, it does get pretty hard sometimes,” I offered, sending the entendre back into her court.

I made the right turn out of their tract, and headed down the narrow road toward the store just a few minutes away.

Apple turned toward me in her seat and reached across the car’s center console. Her right hand settled on the front of my workout shorts and took hold of my now swollen cock through the fabric. We’d been driving for just a minute and she’d already taken matters into her own hands. “Turn right here,” she ordered, but sweetly. I was in no condition to argue, so I complied. That seven-year itch must be plenty powerful, I surmised.

We were now driving into a semi-rural residential area. “I’ll bet I can make it really hard for you. Let me see it.” Fascinated - and incredibly turned on - I kept one hand on the wheel while the other pulled up one shorts leg, pulled back my Jockeys, and freed my stiffening cock. She took it in her hand and began stroking it softly. “That’s better. Now turn right here.” I turned the car onto a well-graded dirt road that went up a hill. The houses had ended at the corner, so we were heading into a deserted corner.

Just over the rise, the road dipped and we were out of site of the houses below. Apple’s soft, strong hand was now squeezing and pulling my cock in earnest. I was hard as a rock and pointing straight up; this felt so good I could barely stand it. “You must have to do this all by yourself all the time, huh?” she asked, “I know how horny guys can get.”

“Yeah, I guess I do it once in a while,” I confessed.

“Liar,” she joked, “I’ll bet you jerk off every night.” It was true. “Bet it feels good to have somebody else do it for you, huh?” She was right about that. Her hand kept moving in long, firm strokes.

“It feels incredible,” I gasped.

“Pull over here and stop,” she ordered, motioning with her head to a flat spot at the right of the road. I did the best I could considering the near-orgasmic state I was already in. The car came to a stop and a cloud of dust blew by.

“Now, put your seat back and let me finish what I started here,” she said, looking into my eyes as she kept squeezing my stiff cock.

I complied, reclining my seat all the way back.

“That’s better,” she said, now looking down at what her hand was doing, “just relax.”

She placed her free left hand on my chest and pushed me gently backwards. Following her orders, I lay back in my seat. Apple climbed a bit towards me, turned her body away from my view, and lay across the console and my chest. She faced south as I lay north, her right hand still stroking my cock.

“Do you do it like this…” she asked, continuing her strong, solid strokes for several seconds,

“or like this…?” she continued, now shifting gears to pump my cock rapidly up and down with great enthusiasm.

I didn’t know what to say, except that at that rate I was going to blast off in another couple of strokes. Wanting to prolong this adventure as long as possible, I offered, “The first way…”