View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 13
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

1st blood FR for Yaya Club Poseidon
Sorry to disappoint bros waiting for Wawa's FR...reason please check with our dear ICA.
Back to Yaya
Age: 22yo as per her passport lol (machiam i am also ICA officer)

Looks: 8.5/10 as per my attached live pics. Young, blemish free face. Fair smooth and a absolute delight to kiss all over without worries of kissing a pimple. Means good looks and good skin. (Yes!!! Of coz she also looks like a maid)

Body: 8.5/10. Confirmed syt petite type of body. No stretch marks found. Fair skin tone...fairer than most thai FL though she hails from Issan region. There are some bruises on her arms and back...a result of a fall whilst drunk in bkk lol. But not big hideous ones, normal bruisings. I dont recall seeing any tattoos. Well maintained and a perky butt which suit her slim body frame to a T. She shld be around 155cm...

Boobs: 7.5/10. Not for boobs lovers. Small B and slightest of sags. According to her, she lost weight due to execrise, now abt 41 to 42kgs...so hence it seems her boobs are affected. Nipples are still in nice shape and she moaned so sexily when they were sucked.

Pussy: 8.5/10. Unfortunately not fully shaved hence no paint for me, sigh...Trimmed only...suggested to her to shave it bald...she told me will do so once she finds time later tonight lol. Fingering allowed and here is the delight...Yaya got super duper wet with the lightest of fingering...i can literally feel and hear watery sounds. Bros who can make a lady squirt are likely to have more joy.. she was really really wet wet wet. No funny smell emitted from her pussy though which is a big plus.

Frenching: 9/10. Damn passionate and fierce to cross tongues with. We had a super long exchange with no winners determined lol. Really generous with frenching...petite sized gal with strong tongue work.

BBBJ: 9/10. Yaya wears braces fyi but i didnt feel them at all. Her best skill is probably BBBJ and deepthroat with full eye contact. I slyly asked her if my cock is "ah roy" and she gave me a deadpanned face and jitao said no lol but i still pushed her head down to give me more lol!!! She just went on n on without any complaints. Eye contact, plenty of saliva and sucking every inch of my cock without causing any discomfort...errr how to complain no good?

FJ: 9/10. Moaned like she really enjoyed it lor. Frenched, moaned and with her small frame, Yaya can be easily manoeuvred and flexible with positional changes. Not lazy and accomodating and best of all willing to take CIM. 1st shot unloaded quite easily. 2nd shot i took hell of a long time to complete with another CIM and thankfully at the end of it she was still smiling. I classify her as one jovial gal who is out to please in a very natural manner!!!

GFE: Good disciplined gal who focused on me rather than non related issues. However, her English is really super super LIMITED so YMMV unless u can speak some Thai like yours truly...Kisses continued to flow even during rest time and when till time ran out.

RTF: Yes since i love fucking maid lookalikes (yup with pun fully intended)...she is another joy to spend time with...

Happy bonking na