View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
saiful619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can pm me the location, much appreciated thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Our original plan to go in yesterday was aborted after our designated driver was picked up by the police while having his makan at Old Airport Food Centre..... after so many TCSS sessions together we did not even know of his sideline as a loanshark....lol

Anyway after some discussion another bro volunteered to be the driver so we went in late @2300 hrs.... luckily traffic was smooth and we were at JB141 shortly after midnight. The MO has changed again and the girls are now on the 3rd level rooms..... this makes it convenient for the customers to exit the place by walking down the stairs to the lobby instead of having to wait for the fireman lift..... and the security desk at the lobby has been moved to beside the stairway entrance so anybody intending to going up to the 3rd level has to pass the security guy.

Not much crowd to our surprise as normally would be packed during weekends / public holidays..... and not much girls too as I noticed some of the rooms were vacant. I did not take anyone while the other bros choose their girls..... I basically just hung around and waited for the doors to open to have a view of the girls inside. Only saw 2 that could pass as SYT while the rest were mid 20s to early 30s...... this batch quality is so so only unlike the previous batches.

While waiting for the other bros to finish.... there was a banquet chair which was used to prop open the stairway door and I sat in it..... and many thought I was the caretaker when they passed me while using the stairway door.