View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 03:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Human Physiology - Largest Phalli Collection
source from http://www.sexualrecords.com/

No, the holder of this record is not Lorena Bobbit. In ancient times a passel of penises taken from your vanquished enemies was considered the ultimate post-battle war trophy, displayed with such grisly prominence as you would today the head of an antelope. When Egyptian troops invaded Libya in thirteenth century BC they took home a total of 13,230 penises, and a stone relief in Thebes depicts a band of victors amassing a pile of 3000 phalli before the king. Egyptians weren't the only ones to emasculate their foes. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, conquered Jerusalem in the sixth century BC and cut from thousands of Jewish prisoners what the rabbis had left behind.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here