View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26148 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by axamor View Post
This is my worst engaged FL ..

Today I just engage Lin from babynation for 2 hours and full pay up front.

Bonked her and she is just like a dead meat. Spoilt my mood ..
We bonkers need to find and feel our brothers pleasure, that why we engaged them.

If bonked like a dead meat, we might else bonk sex dolls . Agree bo.

Then I sms OKT within 45 minutes, say Lin cannot make it, I want only one hour. OKT say cannot and cannot refund and say by hours ,,, I sms him say have not reach to the another hours ,,, he reply say cannot refund ...

Ok ... never mind , then i tell Lin i want second shots . then she went toilet
and came out and say dun touch her ... she want to go back ... WTF man

I tell her that she agree 2 or 3 shots within 2 hours .. She just say dun force her.

She walked off the room with 80 minutes .. it has agreement that 2 HOURS
120 minutes with few shots .. FEEL BEEN CONNED>

I sms OKT , he keep saying sorry .. sorry ...

How to trust this FL or OKT ... Super angry ...
bro to be fair to the OKT and girl, i think we need to hear both sides of the story, not wanting to sound like i'm siding with them, i juz wan to give a neutral view and be fair to both sides...

firstly when we engaged a very young FL, thrill of it comes when she duno much wads she's doing, if she is very seasoned, i will be very surprised indeed,
means she's very experienced and has done this many times... so dun go in expecting full package svc like MP or HC...
also she didnt have much FR so when u engage means u're taking a huge leap of faith which u shld be prepared for...

secondly i assume from ur FR this is the first time u're meeting her,
for once i agree wif bro baotohk, u shld book 1 hr first and extend if u like it,
not the other way ard, book 2 hrs den wan to cut short, if u r the girl how will u feel, if i the girl i oso wan to faster go out liao...

lastly svc wise i haven try her be4 so cant comment much but if u're in the svc line like me, u will understand her predicament. it takes 2 hands to clap, so if u wan her to open up to you,
first have to break the ice, thats wad i alwiz do, if u nice to them, they will usually reciprocate, things like lick or paint for them, they will feel very good and make u feel good as well,
not saying u shld if u dun like but it will help... juz like the saying goes ladies first, u make her cum once, she will blossom like a flower, realli open up everything for u...

i agree u r the one paying so u're the boss but i believe something shld have turned her off or u unlucky caught her on a bad day... to them we're like dirty old men only wan their body,
she's here for whatever reasons we're not here to judge but we all know FL is not an enjoyable job, everyday let men play wif ur body...

mayb bro babynation can clarify?