View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Changping Capital Club Hotel (CCH)

Just a Short Hotel Updates for ChangPing (CP)

As you guyz know, lately there is a slight growth back in CP for the cheonging scene or for those whom enjoy the relaxing environment, food and services available over here.
Basically CP was my main domain and currently exploring mainly SZ& Danshui and other locations for you brothers out there to enjoy, but just a gentle little reminder that my services here in CP is still fully available as I am still staying around the area.
Services like Hotel bookings and various entertainments requirements. There have not been reports on any raids to Hotels rooms for a while now, so feel free to book your MMs girls and SNs girls via Team Phillip.
As this update is for Hotel highlights, Hotels such as HuiHua, Miraton, HuiMei, Yihao, Bandao, Ouya, Capitol Club Hotel(CCH) and many more are still available for bookings via your buddy Phillip here.
I do like to stress that Team Phillip does not charge any additional personal charges not incur increased rates for the bookings but instead we do help enquire and recommend you brothers out there when you contact us on the possible discounts and also better rates when those Hotels have certain promotions.

To some bro, you might have known that I do recommend CCH most of the time, as it is economical and the rooms are comfortable comparable to Large Hotels, and I can get good rate for you.
Another thing, is for those of you who takes the late flight arriving in CP or those whom just want a place to crash just for the night and of course have some fun first.
Team Phillip is currently running a promotion, where we will be providing a CCH room for free if you engaged in our SN(Suana) Girl package after midnight 12am.

*Terms and condition do apply, so please contact me for more details.
Rooms are to be checked in after midnight and check out at noon.
Booking of SN girl package from Team Phillip.

This is ideal for arriving to CP around late evening and don’t want to waste paying the full rate of a hotel just to rest for the night. You can have a relaxing time at PZL with massage, food/drinks and freshen up until midnight before you check in. Do remember to contact team Phillip for booking for PZL for additional 10% discount.

Last edited by japantvb; 25-08-2017 at 02:06 PM.