View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Newbie report - July 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Actually I intend to stop cause, as I want to let you continue to let you be cannon king in this forum. After this davvid has backed you up so you try to push you luck away.

First, the girl which you removed the pic, is not FL, she just merely a g club girl.

Why she want to stand in thermae, assumed you got her at thermae where in g club she can easily get more compare to thermae? Make sense?

So you presumed that I didn't get her hence i came here to create ruckus? Come on I'm a resident here, there's so many girls to choose. And to be frank her look is mediocre, no where pretty.

You see, your snobbish character. I just cleared my PM, and I saw your name in my PM asking for where to go

So samsters here thought you did your homework well, but actually you do the back door way by not asking openly in the forum, afraid that you get flame.

I'm still asking my source around that those pics you posted, probably all those photos you got it off the net.

And the reason you removed the pic not because of what you stated above. Stop lying pls.
Damned if you do, damned if you dont. I realize this forum damn funny. When openly ask question kena suanned for being spoon-fed or ask to pay $1000 hold and service. Msg others in private = back door and afraid to get flame.

First of all, the girls pic which he removed. U claim that she looks like a girl u knew from G-club. Heres the thing. Are they really the same girl? And since you like to accuse people of cannon, do you have proof again if u met her in a g-club or u merely say that to smear his reputation as a liar? Secondly even if she is the same person u met.. she cannot go thermae? do you know the real reason why? maybe she didnt want to commit long hours working in g-club? again all these are your assumptions.

<So samsters here thought you did your homework well, but actually you do the back door way by not asking openly in the forum, afraid that you get flame.>
This for me, is your most ridiculous argument of all. Anyone who has done homework and read the forums knows that by asking in the open = kena live firing. In fact, if he wanted to be lazy he would have done that. but instead he private messaged several people whom he believed could provide some helpful information (and he knew who to ask by investing his time to read who has posted so far). Isnt this process more time-consuming, painstaking and earnest?

Then you qoute your unnamed source which verified the photos are from blah blah blah.. How reliable is your source? I can also say my sources tells me you so far you have shown to be nothing but a ranting, bitter person.

Please do not forget this forum is for sharing. I dont think cheongka has said wildly unbelievable so far as supported by many other posters here. This consistent cyber-bullying by some of you "veterans" has created a toxic environment for people genuine keen to find good information. All the name-calling, accusations of fabrications has turned this place to shit. Give opinion which defers from yours = stealth agent, ask newbie qn openly = spoonfeeder, spend abit higher than others = American Tipper (see where this is going?). I respect if you guys dont want to help due to bad experiences. But dont deny otheres the chance to experience what you guys once enjoyed.