Thread: F a i t h
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F a i t h

"He’s gonna wake up,” someone said.

“Shhhhhhhh,” a second voice warned.

“Oh my god, he’s so hard.”

“I think its the air-con. He’s always hard in the morning,” the first voice commented and then added, “Did you guys do it after me last night?”

“No, he’s too tired. He slept after tt too.”

“Then you must be…” My ears ceased and did take in any more of the conversation after that as I fell back to sleep.

I have no idea how long was it before I started feeling someone touching my stick again. That person was holding my morning erected penis in her hand and was stroking it very slowly. Moments later, a warm sensation wrapped around it and slurping sound could be heard. My eyes struggled to open and when it was finally opened, receiving the first light of the day, Kate hover above me and said, “Good morning papa. Had a good sleep? Now enjoy your treat from your wives ok? Just lie down.”

I chuckled as I nodded my head and closed my tired eyes again, enjoying my morning breakfast-in-bed. Faith was serving me my breakfast. Her service that morning was wonderful. My dick was at its hardest again as she slurped on it relentlessly. I do not know what is the reason behind it, but my dick is always at its most vulnerable in the morning.

“I’m gonna shoot,” I warned my service provider as I kneaded Kate’s 34Ds, who was sitting beside me with her chest lowered towards my face.

“So fast papa,” Kate asked.

I grabbed her titties as tight as I could and my lower body went stiff, spilling my sperm all over inside Faith’s mouth.

Faith moan hungrily as my sperm filled her mouth and she gave my dick a thorough clean, sucking up all my white soldiers, keeping them safe.

“Climb on me baby. I wanna to fuck you now,” I said to Faith whose eyes went bright and was looking for a place to spit out the load she had just harvested from my dick.

There was no tissue box around; no dustbin or anywhere she can spit into. At this moment, someone offered an helping hand. It was Kate, literally offering her hand, reaching out to and said, “Spit it here,” and Faith spat out it all out into Kate’s hand. She had some trouble spitting all of it out as some were hanging by her lips stubbornly, refusing to let go. Kate then used her thumb to wipe it off.

Faith mounted my dick like a jockey up a horse, aimed my dick at her entrance and sat down. Her morning moan was such a turn on. Kate could not resist that moan and lunged at Faith and the 2 was battling fiercely with their mouth hooked onto each other. The mother of my child carefully positioned herself sitting on my chest with her butt facing me. The 2 was feeling each other up and I guessed Kate had smeared the load of sperm in her hand all over Faith.

Kate started to rock her pussy on my body as Faith rocked on with my dick in her. Both ladies were pleasuring each other on me. I reached out in front of Kate’s pussy and stuck my finger in between her crotch, letting her slide back and forth on it like a credit card on the machine.

Faith went faster with my dick in her growing stiffer. The pair’s actions proved to be too much for me. I knew Faith was not satisfied just yet, but the urge for me to come was knocking on the door. I kept quiet with the feeling to explode intensified underneath my balls. I could not take it any longer and gave Faith a few thrusts and fired my second load of that morning inside her.

My number 2 did not stop. She simply rode on with Kate nibbling on her 2 cute Bs who was on doggy style with her pussy facing me. Looking at the pussy where my son had popped out from, dripping with wetness and onto my body, I stuck 2 fingers in it and started digging. I dug and I dug. I was determined to make both my ladies come that morning. I forced myself to engage in the sex after the 2 rounds of ammo I had just fired and managed to maintain the hardness for Faith to ride on.

“Louder mama,” I requested Kate. Her moans intensified with loudness and frequency. “Baby, you too. Louder,” I requested again but this time to Faith, who responded with her moans.

I felt Faith’s internal wall closing in on my dick. She was about to release that orgasm that had been building up since the night before. I stepped up on my digging in Kate’s pussy as well. They were like a duet singing on stage. Their moans blended into one another perfectly and within seconds, both free fell onto the bed with their bodies trembling intensively as their orgasm tore through them.

I was drained…we were all drained.

We collected our resort keys and hurried to our beach pool villa to check out the place that we would be spending the next 7 days in. The bellboy led us by the white sandy beach with coconut trees lining up at the upper part of the beach and with bushes at the bottom. It turned out that all these coconut trees and bushes were strategically planted to conceal the beach villas to protect some privacy.

Upon nearing the trees, we could see a few resorts hiding behind the nature and ours were one of them. A private pool sitting inside a wooden patio greeted us with its pool recliners and outdoor furniture. We entered our room via the sliding door standing in front of the bed. Separated by a small corridor was a huge bathroom, with it own sliding door leading to the patio, and a big bathtub smacked right in the middle. That bathtub was big enough to have 3 adults in at the same time with space to move around.

“Whoa…big enough for 3,” I blurted.

The bellboy who was giving us our orientation in the resort turned to me and said, “Sorry sir, what’s big?”

“Oh, I meant the bathroom is very spacious. This is a very nice place,” I quickly replied.

“Thank you sir.”

The ladies knew what I was referring to and both gave me their deadpan look. I bit on my lower lip and wriggled my brows, gesturing them to try the tub together later. They ignored me.

That morning at work, my dick was sore; my forearm was weak and I clearly looked very tired at work. My eyes were the ones who betrayed me. My assistant took notice and asked if I was not well. After assuring her it was just due to bad sleeping posture, I went on to check the emails. At roughly 10:30am, my phone rang. Mrs Ong called…old Mrs Ong.

“Hello ma,” I answered.

“How’s baby?”

“Which baby? Me or Keane?”

“What do you think?” My mom chuckled.

“Chey, Keane’s ok la. Wa, you call me just to ask about Keane ar?”

“Your father’s birthday is nearing. I’ve discussed with your sisters, there will be a dinner at the revolving restaurant this Saturday, 7 pm.”

“Ok sure. We’ll be there.” I replied and a sudden thought came across my mind. I paused for a while. “Err…ma, can we bring a friend?”

“Huh? Who?”

“Faith. Remember her? Kate’s good friend, the divorced one.”

“I think so. But why?”

“Orr…no la. She’s staying with us for now. Some housing issue.”

“Ok can. But will she feel awkward?”

“She’ll be fine. Don’t worry about that. Ok, where are you now?”

“Your father and I am going to visit your uncle. He’s been admitted.”

“Oh dear, what happened?” The conversation went on.

At that moment I thought it was a good opportunity to introduce Faith to my family, but of course, as a friend first. I had been thinking of how to let my parents know about my new relationship ever since the start of it. I know my mom would have fainted, maybe my dad too.

Kate and I had discussed before about letting my parents know about Faith. Initially, I rejected the idea. I don’t dare to. My parents are both retirees. My father was a second-hand car dealer and sold his business to someone some years ago and had since focused his time on his hobbies: singing and golfing. Perhaps due to his life experience in the business field, he has always been the more open-minded parent. My mother, on the other hand, is a retired civil servant, who enjoyed the rigidness of frameworks, protocols and traditions. She is the one that I am worried about.

I remember an incident when I brought Kate back home one day after our school when I was about 16 or 17. Kate was sitting beside me, leaning on my chest and I had my arms wrapped around her waist, watching a movie in the living room. When my mother came home that evening and saw us; we were lectured for an hour for that.

As much as I am afraid to disclose the relationship with Faith, I thought I have to start somewhere. Keeping her away from my family is not fair to her; besides, with the rate I am shooting inside her, it is just the matter of time that she mothers my second child.