Thread: F a i t h
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F a i t h

“What the fuckkkk? Why…wh..who…” I was speechless.

“Hahahaha…” Kate started to roll on the bed, laughing out loud and pointing at Faith. “It’s her idea!”

I took over the box and on it was a picture of a Japanese girl. The box was written with Japanese words all over and there was a printed signature on it. I guessed the whole thing was made out of the mould of this person’s pussy.

“Why on earth are you giving me this for?” I asked and could not believe my Christmas present from my wives is actually a fake pussy of a Japanese AV.

“Open it and use it now! We long to see you using it! Hahaha,” Faith instructed.

There was a manual in it but it was full of unknown foreign language. Anyway, how hard can it be to use it, so I threw that useless paper away. The pussy is not very long, slightly longer than my palm. Along with it, is a bottle of lubricant. I guess it is either for me to apply on my manhood or into the pussy. Either way, I was kind of curious as well.

“How to use?? You girls help me la,” I lied.

“Ok ok, lie down.” Kate said, jumping back on her knees. She took over the box and took out the toy, which was wrapped up with a thin piece of plastic. “You’re so soft now how to fuck the toy huh?”

“Wa biang eh, mama, since when are you so crude with your words?”

“Since I’m having sex now, hahaha.”

“I’ll make it hard.” Faith volunteered and bent down, giving my sleeping dick a wake up call while Kate poured the lubricant into the toy.

“Alright alright…hard already!” Kate tapped repeatedly on Faith’s shoulder who was reluctant to give way, still slurping on my erected penis.

“Mmmmm…” Faith whined, shaking her head with my dick in her mouth.

Upon seeing Faith slurping on my dick, Kate wanted some of action too. She bent down as well, licking on my balls while Faith still doing her thing on me. My number 2 stopped to take a breather and Kate took the chance, snatched my dick out of her mouth and gave it a suck as well. After a few rounds of slurping and sucking, Kate slowly placed the fake pussy over my mushroom head and slotted in, wrapping my dick with it.

Slimy, cooling, tight were just the words to describe the feeling.

“Ahh ahh ahh…” I gave out uncontrollably.

“Pain ar,” Faith asked.

“No…feels kind of good.”

Kate brought the pussy up again and pushed it down once more. They could see from my expression I was enjoying it.

The mother of my child went slowly, up and down, twisted the toy left to right as she gasped, looking at it sliding along my hardened shaft. Faith came closer to me. Her hands were resting on my chest as she looked on. Both of them were quiet and did not make any sound. I guessed they were enjoying the moment they had been waiting for ever since they got me the toy.

Faith switched her stares between me and my groin, biting her lower lip; smiling and said, “You like it baby?”

“Yea…ahhh…feels good.”

“Want me to go faster,” Kate asked.

“No…slow is good…huhhhh.”

Faith started to lick my belly button as she watched on. The grazing by her tongue went further south and eventually each lady took up one side of me. My number 2 continued with her grazing, teasing me from my thigh to the knee and grazed further down, sucking on my toes.

Kate was looking on, watching Faith do her thing on me and she slid out the pussy, took my whole dick into her mouth and slurped on it sensually.

It is always so arousing to see Kate sucking on my dick. Her way of doing it on me is…quite different from Faith. It is all about that expression on her face that is making me enjoy her sucking so much. She will always do it nice and slow on me, opening that sexy mouth a little wider whenever sliding down on my shaft, smiling while do it, showing me that she is really enjoying my cock. Kate would also graze her teeth along my shaft while going up and down, and at times on the mushroom head. She is always able to hit that right amount of strength. Neither it is too hard to hurt me nor too soft for me to feel it.

Faith on the other hand, loves to work on the tip, wrapping her lips fully around it, twist and turn her head and then slide down the shaft. Another skill that my number 2 possesses is her ability to control the flow of her saliva. I don’t know how she does it, but she is always able to wet my cock without making a mess on my lower abdomen or the bed. She loves to see her saliva string from my cock to her mouth, slurp it all back into her mouth and then reuse it again and again.

Oh my god, can I wake them up now to give me one?

The ladies took turns, as if like scheduled duties, to take on my dick. They did not mind taking each other’s saliva in the process and seeing that made me want to explode. Kate is still rejecting cum-in-mouth but if she does not, my life would be perfect.

“Ahhhh…I’m gonna come!”

“Shoot in my mouth baby,” Faith said and Kate gave up my dick to her.

I gestured my number 1 to move up to me and I buried my face into her 34D while Faith ready to receive my sperm with her mouth.

“Oh fuck…I’m coming!” I announced and both ladies moaned even louder to synchronise with my explosion. I humped into Faith, grabbed Kate’s mushy breasts and exploded my protein into that abused mouth. I pressed down Faith into my groin as my lower half went stiff with one hand behind her head; grabbed one of Kate’s boob and sucked like a thousand babies sucking on her milk.

And there it was, my best experience of pre-intercourse ejaculation with my ladies…up till then. However, that night did not stop there. Technically, if you count the pussies in the room, I had 3 to please. Kate’s, Faith’s and the fake one, lying on the bed, were all waiting. Of course, I had no obligation towards the fake one, but I do, or rather, I want to please the rest.

Faith went into the bathroom to rinse her mouth off the sperm that I had just deposited in her. “Papa, how are you feeling? Can you still go?”

“It was wonderful mama. I can…for you,” I said with a broad smile.