Thread: My FT/FL Tryst
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

Erm.. yah. Let's leave it to nature then.

With that, she did not reply me and I went to bed.

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention that she also knows some of my BMT mates as they will come into the picture in this part. Let me continue.

There was one weekend when one of my BMT mate who called me up to arrange for a gathering and he invited me along. I was preparing and Mag called me as usual to ask me out and I told her that I will be meeting my camp mates for a gathering. She asked if she can go along and I agreed since some of them will be bringing their girlfriends along. And as usual she came to drive me. We went to Marina South for steamboat and then we went to Double O.

Each of us ordered a jug of drink, some having beer while some were having housepours. I ordered a jug of Vodka Ribena and shared with Mag. That night, I got really dead drunk even though I only ordered 2 jugs as my friends kept pushing their beer, Whiskey coke and other mixtures to Mag but I told them she was driving and could not drink too much and so I drank on her behalf.

While drinking and partying, one of my friend said,

"Hey, it's been almost 6 years and both of you are still together ah?"

I wanted to reply no but before I could reply, Mag replied Yalor, cannot ah? You jealous is it?

She was standing beside me while i was seated. With that, she put her arms around my neck and hugged me. I was stunned for words and seeing my stunned expression on my face, she giggled and laughed. I was completely shocked by what she has said and did not react when she hugged me as well. This was the first time we came into so close body contact. The night went on and we behaved like a couple, holding hands and hugging. 

It was then decided to go back as I was too drunk. I could see that Mag is also high but she still drove me back. The next thing that happened was a nightmare to me, the most embarrassing moment of my life....

The next thing that happened to me was in fact something which I would not want to mention to anyone at all. But then since it has already happened so long ago, then let me reveal it the truth. 

I always had this phobia when I go Double O. Cause the drinks are cheap so everyone passes the drinks around and try to make one another drunk.

While driving me back, I was sitting beside her and I could barely open my eyes so I don't even know where I was. I was dead drunk, in fact over-intoxicated. When we were somewhere near my place already but still on the expressway, I told her to make a detour out to somewhere, anywhere. And she just listened to me. But before she could stop the car, I "merlioned" and hell it was a lot. And I tried to use my T-shirt to cover the whole pool of spew. The disgusting smell made me retch a 2 time when she eventually stopped the car somewhere near a neighbourhood carpark. My jeans and T-shirt were full of puke. Luckily, she had leather seats and because I used my T-shirt to wrap up my vomit the 1st time, they were spared of being tainted.

After patting my back and being beside me during then when anyone would really feel wanting to have someone there for them when they are puking and having believed that there is really nothing more in me that I can throw out anymore, I removed my T-shirt and flicked the "crab, prawn fish ,pork meat" away and and tied it into a butterfly knot to prevent it from dirtying her car. As my jeans were also soiled, I removed them without any second thoughts in her car and wrapped them up together. I had a pair of boxers on. 

At that moment, I did not think I would look silly but when we reached my house's loading bay and after alighting from her car, gosh I looked pretty silly in my attire. Imagine with a pair of socks and shoes and just boxers on. Luckily it was in the wee hours and there weren't anyone around. She laughed at me loudly and I felt so damn embarrassed. Now thinking back, I'd laugh over it but during then I wished I could find a hole to hide.

We went up and my mum was woken up by the noises we made even though I tried to be as quiet as possible. She recognised Mag, nagged at me a little for getting so drunk and then went back to her bedroom. I invited her into my room to take a sit and excused myself. I took a set of new boxers and T-shirt and disappeared into the bathroom. Till today, I am still pretty amazed that I could still take a bath at that point of time but now thinking back, I cannot even recall how I manage to do it. Or did she bathe me? 

When I reappeared in my room, she was still sitting down on my bed quietly. I went onto my bed and crumbled onto my bed and I fell asleep!  I cannot remember how long I fell into a slumber but I was woken up by her calling and slight jerking 

"Hey, I wanna go back already"

"Huh? Aiya don't go back la. Can lie down with me for a while? I think I really cannot make it liao"

With that, she just laid down beside me and I hugged her like a bolster.

And I really fell asleep again. 

Moments later, I was jolted awake by her again and she told me

"I really need to go. It's soon morning."

"Okok, please remember to help me close my main door and lock the iron gate"

With that, I dozed off again. 

The next morning, I awoke with a freaking hangover and could not really recall what had happened the previous night. The first thing I did was to send her an SMS.

"Good morning Mag, what happened last night?"

She replied almost immediately.

"You were drunk like a fish last night and puked all over my car."

"Sure or not?"

"No lah. You used your T-shirt to cover and vomitted into it. Else I would have killed you on the spot."

"Hey you free now or not? Can I call you?"

"Erm.. ok call bah. I am on the way to work anyway."

So I dialled her number.

"How come Sunday need to work?"

"I doing sales leh. You think everyone is like you meh? Sunday can rest at home."

"But most people rest on Sundays isn't it?"

"Most but not all."

"Well anyway care to tell me what happened exactly yesterday night? I only remembered we were at Double O then you hugged me and we held hands. After that, I think I kena knocked out by my buddies already. They kept forcing you to drink but I have to "顶" for you, you know? See how steady I am?

Yah yah, in the end you made a nuisance of yourself.

"Wa lau, no appreciation and all I got is sarcasm for helping you..... So sad lor"

"Ok lah.... at least I sent you home safely right? Your mum even woke up and gave me that look yesterday night."

"Oh is it? But she knows you anyway."

"She can remember me meh? So long I never come your place already."

"Actually I think she cannot remember also lah. I always bring different girls back anyway. Haha"

"You are such an idiotic jerk."

"Am I? The rest of the girls did not tell me this. But they always tell me how good I am. Well maybe they have missed the chance to tell me this but you are the first to tell me. You should feel honoured then."

"Damn thick-skinned lor"

"Oh yah by the way, then what happened after I reached home. I can't remember a single thing already."

With that, she related to me what has happened from the moment we left Double O till the moment she left my place.

"Huh you mean I never do anything to you when you laid beside me ah?"

"You were sleeping like a log you know?"

"Was I? Gees I really cannot remember... Too drunk I suppose. Erm....... what if I did something to you then? Would you have rejected me then?"

"What do you mean something?"

"Aiyo, don't kay kay leh. We adults already leh. You think we still like last time like that, touch hand, Eee here Eee there meh? Come on tell me, I want to know."

"I don't wish to tell you."

"Wah someone blushing liao sibo? You all girls hor... like to kay kay a lot leh. I thought you are different lor... but your proved me wrong man....."

"Idiot you. Don't try 激将法 on me lor. It doesn't work."

"Who says I am trying 激将法 on you? You think too highly of yourself man. Don't tell then forget it. Don't regret lor. I wun ask again anymore."

"Nothing."

"Huh what nothing?"

"My answer lor."

"You mean if I tried to be funny with you, you will do nothing? Wun reject?"

"I don't know, maybe wun bah."

"Wah kaninah lor. I should not have drank so much then. Nabei the liquor made me conked out sia. Now regret liao... sad...."

"Why regret leh? You have had so much fun with your friends drinking yesterday night."

"No lah. If not so drunk then maybe something may happen between me and you liao mah. But because drink too much then in the end knocked out."

She giggled over the phone.

"K lah, I meeting my client liao. Talk again later."Damned it, I have missed out such a good chance.