Thread: An Intern Tale
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Intern Tale

I refocused on the room to see Marcus and Lilin looking at me with slightly curious expressions, Hazel looking at me with an evil smirk and suddenly realised exactly what she was up to. She wanted to tease me to pieces to make me look like a complete fool at the meeting. She wanted to damage my prospects, to dominate me professionally as well as sexually and basically destroy me physically, emotionally and professionally. I felt real anger burn inside my chest and had to work very hard to stop it from distorting the features of my face into a look of pure and intense hatred. There was no fucking way in hell I was going to let that happen. I didn’t care how hot she was, or how sexy her feet were, no way, no way, no way in hell was I going to let them come between me and my career. I pushed her shoe off my leg with strong conviction and continued the conversation feeling a surge of masculine pride swelling my senses as I realised that I’d overcome her feminine whiles. Sadly for me however, no matter how liberated and empowered I felt at that moment, my cock was still rock hard in my pants and showed absolutely no signs of deflating.

“You don’t know who the fuck you’re dealing with” I thought to myself while ignoring my hard cock and continuing the conversation. The bitch refused to give up and started rubbing my ankles with both of her shoes. I pulled my feet away, glared at her quickly and paid attention to the conversation she was having with Marcus about his recent holiday to Thailand.

Apparently one night he’d gotten more drunk than anyone safely could, went swimming, was almost been eaten by a shark and commemorated the occasion by getting a huge tattoo on his back of said shark biting a man in half. It was a pretty funny story and ordinarily I’d have been in fits of laughter but this was the point at which Hazel removed her shoe and started to rub my ankles with her stocking feet.

The sensation was totally exquisite. The softness of her perfectly pedicured toes and the smoothness of her stockings rubbing against me was once again causing my eyes to glaze over and my mind to wander. Her feet felt their way up into my left trouser leg and rubbed sensually against the bare skin of my shin. I could feel the dampness of her sweaty toes against me and yearned to taste them on every inch of my tongue.

At that moment, my phone vibrated in my pocket, temporarily ripping me away from the sweet sexual fantasy I was experiencing. I read the text message and once again it was from Hazel.

“I bet you want to taste these moist feet again, don’t you?”

Reading that message made my cock become harder than granite and seeing the sly wink she gave me caused my erection to become physically painful. The thing is, and as much as it annoyed me to admit it, she was completely right. I did want to taste her feet again. I wanted that quite badly. The wetness of her nyloned toes rubbing against my shin was giving me flashbacks of having her feet shoved in my mouth the night before and I wanted nothing more than to experience that right then and there.

Her toes travelled up to my calves, rubbing in smooth and slow circles, teasing the skin and flesh of my muscled legs and causing my heart rate to intensify. I tried to focus on the meeting but I just couldn’t, it was like the volume of everything that was being said around me was completely muted and all I could focus on was the feeling of her delicious feet teasing me mercilessly.

At that moment I snapped back into my senses, realising yet again exactly what she’d done to me and gave her a look that could maim, if not kill outright. I tried to pull my chair back and away from the deadly assault her nylon feet were inflicting but was sat with my back against the wall and could only move about an inch or two at most. As I’m sure you can imagine, this didn’t faze her in the least. She continued regardless, trying her best to tease me, to embarrass me, and to ruin me but I fought back with everything I had.

With the words ‘masculine pride’ screaming through my brain, I reached down, grabbed her feet, forcefully removed them from my legs and left my hand there to protect myself from her sexual assault. But sadly for me, she slowly and seductively began to rub her feet up and down against my fingers and grinded the ball of her damp foot against the palm of my hand. I was seriously starting to lose it. She was giving my hand the slow and deliberate footjob that my straining dick craved and it drove me insane. Being aware of the occasional curious glances that Marcus and Lilin were giving me and desperate to refocus on the conversation, I pulled my hand away but once I did that I just couldn’t resist the urge to bring it to my nose and breathe in deeply.

The scent was amazing; truly, truly amazing and as I took in every the smell of leather, sweat and Hazel‘s heavenly foot, I felt precum leaking out of my hard dick into my boxer shorts and sweaty thigh and beads of sweat start to form on my forehead. Lilin asked me if I was okay so I told her that I was fine but just feeling a little bit hot.

Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Blood was now pumping into my rock solid cock with so much force that I could feel it clearly and painfully with each additional pump of my heartbeat and now a constant stream of precum was leaking from my dick onto my thigh. With my hand now pressed against my nose deeply inhaling Hazel‘s scent, her foot worked its way towards the inside of my thigh and proceeded to take me to a world of arousal that I didn’t know existed.

The moment I felt her toes rubbing, prodding and kneading against my thigh I temporarily lost the ability to breathe and went into a mini state of shock. It felt so exquisite, so pure, so soft and so sensual that even though I tried with everything I had to focus on the meeting I just couldn’t. All I could think about was the beautiful foot that was pressed against my thigh and beg to any god who would listen for it to make contact with my dick. I looked up at Hazeland unsurprisingly she smiled at me devilishly with a mixture of lust and venom in her eyes.

Luckily for me, this was exactly what I needed because instead of taking me away even further away into an orgasmic trance, she strengthened my resolve, reminded me of just what was at stake and gave me the impetus I needed to man up and get my head straight. This was when Marcus received a phone call and went outside to take it while Lilin excused herself to go to the bathroom leaving Hazel and me alone at the table.

“You’re going to lose.” She said without a single shred of self-doubt in her voice.

“You think so?”

“I know so, I haven’t even touched your dick but I can tell you’re already as hard as a rock. You were really losing it there for a moment, I almost felt sorry for you.”

“Is that right?” I said, feeling angered and offended. “Well I’m done playing your little game.”

“You’re not done with shit.”

As she said that, she pressed the toes of her foot hard into my crotch and rubbed against my straining member. The feeling sent shivers of electricity bursting from my dick across all corners of my body sweat pouring from my forehead and made my jaw drop. She saw the effect she was having on me and smiled.

“See? What did I tell you? Hard as a fucking rock. I can even feel your heartbeat pumping through your cock. Poor thing’s pounding like a jackhammer and that can’t be good for your health. You should maybe have a glass of water to cool down. Anyway, I digress; we’ve been through this bullshit before. You’re to call me Goddess and address me in a manner that shows you understand your place in our relationship. Still I understand where you’re coming from. I’m doing things to your mind and body that you didn’t know were possible and your thoughts are likely to be somewhat cloudy. Watch what I do now.”

She used her toes to roll my dick around my thigh and then dug them into my balls, flattening them against my chair with alternating taps of each toe. I moaned loudly and she smiled wickedly.

“Take your hand and touch my sweaty foot. Grab it hard, massage it, caress it and get its smell all over your fingers.”