View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Bros can I confirm something?

May = Xiao Xiao = Jing Jing? (last time work at TPY shop then moved to fortune centre then to parklane lvl 2)

Michelle = Stella?

I was there a few days ago and walked past the 2nd lvl shop close to the exit.

I kinda know one of the girls is jing jing but she intro herself as xiao xiao. She was with the pretty tall lady, long hair, wearing a necklace with a cross. She intro herself as Stella.

I read the previous posts, only see the names may and michelle appearing many times.

I chose "Stella" and had one hell of a time. But did I really took Michelle without knowing? This Stella has huge boobs, feels natural, big eyes and medium built. Very service oriented and accommodating.