View Single Post
Old 22-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post

1. Carpool with fellow cheongsters is the best way if you don't drive. Else, take a public transport across the Causeway and Uber/Grab over. However, you will need to have a Malasyia data plan, which you can easily purchase a local SIM card at JB Sentral after you have cleared the immigration checkpoint. Else, you can take a local bus 9B at JB Sentral Terminal and alight at the 5th bus stop and cross over. Refer to bus directory here

2. To arrive back to SG, just reverse the order above.

3. Best time to go in late morning to early afternoon. Come back after 8pm. But that is for normal days. On pubic holidays it may jam all the way till midnight.

4. Yes, you can do advanced booking.

5. There are different package pricing for different levels of service, including 2 shots or tarma. Check directly with the captain. Payment to cashier after service.
Thanks bro for the info.

Any recommendations for natural busty MLs in JB? I am starting to plan my trip there.