Thread: Football Coach
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Football Coach

My cockhead was so sensitive and I know my circling her clit and rubbing her cunt with my cock was driving her crazy. My pre-cum was oozing and her pussy was so wet. I love the natural lubrication that our bodies make. Your saliva gets thicker, your pheromones go crazy, the smells and tastes are amazing. I slowly pushed my cock head past the soft pink folds. She left out a sexy moan as my bulbous cock head slipped in. Oh god, she was tight. Her cunt was perfection. Untouched. If anyone had fucked her, he wasn't very good or she just had her teen tightness. Lilly looked at me deeply. Her mouth slowly opened

"Ohhhh!" she softly let out.

The skin against skin was intoxicating. I slipped in inch after inch. I knew I should have worn a condom but I needed to taste it completely. She looked at me with an expression of lust and good pain. I went in deep.

"Coach, you're so deep. I feel.....oh," Lilly said.

I slowly began thrusting and all she could was let up soft yelps. Her cunt was adjusting to the my cock. The warm soft moist vagina around my cock felt amazing. I placed my hand on her chest and pushed in deep.

"Ahhhh," Lilly moaned.

I began fucking her. I looked Lilly deep into her eyes as I slowly pumped. Her mouth was half open and her eyes were a mix of strain and ecstasy. When I was younger, I wasn't good at sex. I had to learn.

In my earlier days, I knew I wasn't giving the women I fucked pleasure. They were actually fucking me. I had my release and I left. Now I knew how to pleasure a woman. To widen your thrusts so that they're long and deep.

To generate and circle my cock into her vagina. I was hitting all the right spots. Lilly kept moaning and she was so wet. I could see her moist pussy. I slipped my hand down to her clit and slowly circled it. Rubbing ever so slighting as I fucked her deep. Her pussy juices were thick. They were like a clear glue. I put my fingers in my mouth and tastes her. Slightly sour and yet sweet.