View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Time for the Penis for my thoughts of this trip :

This is no doubt a trip no better than my previous 34th trip but I already use up to 16 posts of the forum (and this thread) to write this summary. I have done much in this trip,...like meeting up with old friends whom I have not seens for a while, making new friends, some linking up, arranging for my CNY 2017 etc and all that has kept me so occupied that it actually makes my trip less fun. Not forgetting the final disaster that hit me has left me with a faster heart beat to the very last very mins before I head back to Sillypore.

Going to Batam is to relax,take things slowly..hehehe...how am I going to relax and take things slow when there is so much to do in this trip and with so many things in mind. I don't now how my coming CNY 2017 going to end up but well...I seems not 100% prepared for it. I will have to take things even slower and cut back being confident on everything in Batam.

1. Accommodation preparation. Visited Formosa hotel at least 5 times in this trip to give them a few pieces of my mind and to prepare for my next trip. Glad to see that most parts of it ends up well and my confident level finally return on my last day of my trip. Still,for hotel wise,i standby a plan B.

2. Girl-wise. I may just take up all ,plan B and plan C. Who knows I may end up with no girls at all or if things went on the optimistic side,i may have too many girls all in the same room,hehehe...I even have prices pre-negotiated in advance. A gentle reminder, i only have one dick.

3. Must remember to bring mandarin oranges to Batam,hehehe...and my free room-stay voucher.

4. Have to set aside a small budget for fireworks. I am replacing part of my fireworks with some light saber,hehehe...

5. I helped my friend find out about some apartment info :

6. Many Chinese operated money changers will be close on the 1st day and 2nd day of CNY 2017. And rate would be very very pathetically bad with less competition. I may go Arcade or Chinatown to exchange my rupiah instead of doing it in Batam.

In 2016 CNY,the exchange rates in Arcade was the same as changing in Batam, surprising huh?

7. I have oneside of the video from the poolside at New Massage Spa,below is the other side of the pool.

8. I was spoilt for choices in Batam and i need to exercise some self control,not to be planning too much for my coming trip. (Hotel>meals>shopping>back room>rest>meals>options)

9. Formosa new room prices update for members :

Deluxe/Superior room : 460k + 30k for newly renovated room.

Add another 50k for weekends.

Suite room : 510k + 30k for newly renovated room. (weekend add another 50k)

This trip,my overall rating is 6.5/10. I focus too much on praying, making friends,buying things for others and searching for info/stuffs for myself and others. Too little on relaxing and enjoying myself. 4D3N of batam trip,so much to do,so much i need to complete and so little time. Next trip,it wont happen again,hehehe...

Stepping out of myself to look at myself.

I shall close this summary with a look at one of the upcoming CNY 2017 movie's MTV.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 27-12-2016 at 10:27 AM.