Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
McMuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
McMuff is a VETERAN in the scene to which I remembered asking him for clean massage in HK, he replied as a matter of factly, I only know the dirty kind..
Btw, all McMuff FR must add that he is one handsome dude... so his treatment will be much different from us... hahaha...
McMuff, Sheva go Chelsea.. KNN.. Abram tot he really playing CM ah
well thats because its true i only know the dirty kind. for me the shiok-kest after a shot is to be massaged. after cumming sure very dazed and feel like sleeping so imagine a girl massaging you. shiok.

eh i am not la. i think mebbe as one of the bros in this thread have mentioned - treat them right. in my case or rather in our cases, we are quite nice and gentle compared to a lot of HK kaninas so the chicks are more relaxed with us. at least thats what i think.

football sibeysian liao. they might as well give the tropy to chelsea now for next year championship hor?

back to the topic of sauna in HK - it is usually quite ex compared to CP but these days it seems that the saunas in CP are more sex oriented. The main purpose is to squeeze every last drop of cum possible within the 90 min time frame. Actually i prefer one good shot and one proper massage.

there are a couple of joints in Mongkok where you can have a shot with a chick and also a separate massage by a pro. so its the best of both worlds since pro masseurs are usually big boned ah sohs who are not hot looking. and young chicks who look decent cant massage. hkd777 but tip here tip there about hkd800 total.

Read all about it!!
Cuntfession of the Nastiest Kind