View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
My 10 years series

my 10 years series. sharing hehe...

I started dating in poly yr 3. Ngee Ann Poly. I was a nerdy kiasu bookworm... Wear specs, dress very neat. Study not bad, mostly As, but EQ and sociability ZERO. Meet a yr 2 junior via IRC (around yr 2000). Chatted with her and fell in love with her virtually. We decided to meet at sch canteen for western food after i told her the fish n chip not bad. She turned out to be a ah lian, red hair, 3/4 jeans and wears flip flop. totally different from the girl i chatted online. After the fish and chip, she suggested I coach her and be her tutor. I agree. In return, she said she can be my gf...i panicked as i nvr held a girls hand b4 and i cannot hold a decent conversation. I told her can give it a try.

First date, we hold hands, went to watch a movie at the mall. I happy like fuck. Second date, at night around 11pm, she brought me to her house playground in a park, sat in front of me on the platform, asked me to pull up her shirt and remove her bra. I scared until palm sweaty. She removed it herself and told me to grab them. i followed her instruction. Cup A. boobs are cone shaped, very very firm. super gravity defying. I felt my first neh neh, cannot sleep that night, steamed all the way.

On 3rd date, no movie, no playground. She said meet in chinatown, I followed her to a budget hotel. Paid $50 overnight. Taught me to hug, french kiss, foreplay... pulled down my underwear and give me my first blow job. I withdrew after like 30 seconds, ran to the toilet and shot out in the toilet bowl. I felt humiliated. She doesnt allowed me to lick her, said dirty but asked me to enter her instead. I got more scared and got no experience and no condom, she said nvm. Spread her legs, asked me to go in... i tried my very best but somehow cannot, i told her very painful. Only then did she tell me the truth - my foreskin too tight. I felt very painful. She gave me a WTF look and bj. i came like 5 times 3rd date.

Nice lady actually, a bit vulgar but very kind hearted. We became an item until things got bored... and i went overboard, mixed love with lust, treating her like a sex object. Regretably, I turned from a nerd into a demanding and horny bf. I broke her heart. I initiated a break up and we parted ways before i received my NS letter. I never saw her again.

second story coming up...

leave me a comment :>