View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Arrived at our destination a bit late so checked in had dinner, drank w my buddies and went to bed. Day 2 spent the whole day at the beach lounging bumming around enjoying the sights hehehe. After the beach went to the pool to cool down and my pool bed was beside a group of ang mohs who i later found out were from germany. The girl beside me smiled and apologized if they were being loud. Told her no problem have at it hahaha. Got her name anja. They're all friends in thier groups also going for trip around SEA. Nothing happened just talked and drank a few cold ones man these guys can drink!