View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Base on what I read from some online article, Formosa Residence being sold for S$92k plus minus during their launch at the beginning of 2016 and that was a discounted price. During then,they have not even lay the 1st brick on the building yet. About 60% of the units were sold. Today,most likely the price would be at least 30% more.
Ppl were already buyin & sellin b4 the actual apartment were being built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I believe it doesn't take a genius to know by now that Formosa Hotel area is a good location. I don't mean just the entertainment places or booking joint. What I mean is walking to ;

1. Harbour Bay = around 20mins

2. Nagoya Hill Mall (shopping) = 5 mins

3. Penuin area (BCS shopping + good food) = 15 mins

4. Utama area (massage + DC Mall shopping) = 15 mins

5. NED (Nightlife in Nagoya Entertainment district) = 10 mins

6. Nagoya City Walk (and the mall) - 5 mins

Seems like its going to be a prime area in the near future provided there's no political turbulence or natural disaster.
It's like the fengshui strategic,front got Nagoya hill,left got NED,right got Lucky plaza & back got Citywalk. Hw not to be good....

Or put in bking joint term,front got many massage shps,left got New Bery,right got PI,back got happy 8.