View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
I also have a situation would like to ask advice from good bros here. A gal from Sedona I have booked always send message ask me to book her directly and say she can meet me in the hotel, no need to come Sedona to pick her up. I am curious if I go this way does it mean the gal will have all booking fee or she still need to share with her papi assuming there is some kind of agreement between them. If so, is it reasonable I can ask discount from the regular booking fee which I used to pay her papi?
It depens bro, are we talking about ST if yes then she take all (price should be around 300k - 500k) if its LT, then she probably be seeing u during her "off" day (get excuse from her papi and she will "stay" in her kost if she has 1 but in fact shes with u) if its this route then she take all too (this price doesnt include ojek if you happen to come with an ojek)

It happens to me before, meet this gal from bunga at her kost and I bring her to my hotel but for me I fuck her for free and let her off without paying a single cent. Oh I forget to add, its on a eve of her birthday.

Hope more bros can advice you more. Thanks