View Single Post
Old 25-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxx
Hi Nono,

It has been awhile since I been to batam due to busy at work and coast not clear.. Haha.. Have been to batam 4 times till date, 3 times with SBF bros and solo 1 time and only my virgin trip got hiccups and the rest r heavenly trips.. have wrote u a review before during my solo trip.. Haha..
Thank you for sharing bro and i apologize for the late reply.

2016 Batam public holiday :

https://sbfsg.org/showpo...postcount=1127

Quote:
I am planning to go again on x to x May because coast is clear and I understand from the calendar u share in the forum that it will be batam public holiday.. I can't really plan other dates at the moment so I am wondering if I can get any advise from u..
For your info,the dates you are heading to Batam looks fine to me. X is a holiday itself,and at most time,during the holiday itself,most hotel's prices remain as weekday. It is only during public holiday eve where the price will goes up.

Now whats remain will be which hotel you decide to stay in.

Quote:
Question is, what can I expect differently from a normal day in batam vs a public holiday in batam.. Please feel free to write it in the forum and u may state that a fellow bro pm u asking for advise.. I will read from there so that all bros can get an advise and learn together..
X May 2016 is like a weekday bro. Its going to be like a normal weekday except you may likely see more in bound tourists in Batam.

Quote:
I think I have not been to batam for around 6mths.. Anything changed since then..? I will read up on the forum but maybe I will miss out some things.. Hehe..
Nothing much really change but you may encounter a slight increase on overnight booking girl pricing in certain booking joints. Oh wait,1 small changes to note tho,more new girls as compared to 6 months ago when you were there. Remember,most girls will be on 3 to 6 months contract,most of what you have seen in last trip may not be where you found them before. (they could have hopped to another joint or quit)

In my last trip,i hear from OKTs that they reject girl's contract ending on June. So most new girls that came on March 2016 have had their contract till July 2016 becos of quiet month on June (Ramadan month) where most richer girls not under contract are returning back to their hometown. So instead of the usual 3 month contract,its now 4 month instead for most joints.

Quote:
High chance I will be solo-I got this trip as I try not to post anything in batam thread to find people to go together.. Even tho I enjoy going with people more and make new friends.. usually I only read if anyone is going on the same dates and then pm them.. Hope u can go on those dates too tho, been reading your thread for more than a year but have no chances of going with u so far..
Err...bro,my thread just started 24th Jan 2016,its only about 12 to 13 weeks old,hehehe...i dont exactly plan for a May's trip when it is still April. i will unlikely be there on your stated date. Thank you for the invitation.

Quote:
Lastly, can give me some tips on which clean massage joint u recommend and dirty massage joint u recommend and which booking joints u recommend..? I will write u a review after my trip..
I dont exactly recommend places to anyone bro,but if you are planning to stay in Formosa Hotel,there are clean and dirty massage around the area :

Clean Massage :

1. Bridge Massage

(out from formosa front door,turn left,walk straight about 15 steps,you reach in between Lucky Plaza and Formosa small road,turn left and walk straight until you see Bridge Massage)

2. Nagoya Massage and Spa

(Turn left from Formosa Hotel front door,walk straight until you see Center point mall,continue to walk straight until you see Top 100 supermarket which is opposite Lovinna Inn. In the same building as Top 100 continue to walk straight to the end of building and turn left,then walk straight again for about 50 steps,you should see Nagoya Massage and Spa)

3. Relax Massage

(directly opposite Formosa Hotel)

And for Dirty massage :

1. King massage (directly 4th floor of Formosa Hotel)

2. Linda Massage (opposite Formosa Hotel)

3. Indo Rasa Massage (behind Relax Massage)

4. Idola Massage (opposite Dju Dju Hotel)

Map below for your further reference :

Photos above taken from Formosa Hotel 4th floor.

Quote:
My simple itinerary will be hotel at Formosa:

x May - arrive and check in and go book girl. Then go clean massage (spot massage). Currently i feel it give very good massage. Back to hotel wait girl and piak 1 round then go dinner.. Then maybe watch movie and then back to hotel piak and sleep..

xx may - breakfast then go back room rest then go book girl and same thing ask her come at 5pm.. Then time round will go dirty massage.. Then same thing as 1 day but minus the movie, still thinking what can I do with the girl..

xxx may - breakfast and go back room rest.. Then prepare check out and then go for one last dirty massage before heading back to sillypore.

Again, thanks for all the information u share on forum.

Your sincere batam reader
XXXXX
Your itinerary look almost like mine,hehehe...you may wish to spend 200k to get an in-room massage for both yourself and your girl? Just a suggestion as it depends on your comfortability with her (thats in case your 1st night girl is good and you wish to extend,hehehe...). Its suppose to be a feel good thingy at low cost.

With the map and the photos in this post,it should keep you busy in Batam for a bit. Do look through the food list for food to eat in that area.

Enjoy your trip,bro...and may it be a good one.

Cheers!

*i have censored off your going date and your nick for privacy reason/s.

PS : Most other bros who PMed me (which i didnt reply),most of your answers to your question/s were already in the 1st page of this thread and this post itself (note : Queen8933 and Dynasty99 near Formosa no longer in business).

Sorry for not being able to answer all of them repeatedly.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info