Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Seriously ?

You didn't tell her to bring her separation / annulement / divorce document also ? Or better still, if she is filipina, ask her to bring certificate for capacity to marry

Some of these girls will say they are separated or not in talking terms with their husband, but in reality, a lot will still go back to their Husband / bf or lover back home.

If any girl asks me divorce certificate, you have 2 choice - a) make her feel stupid or b) ignore her

To do a), you need to be very sarcastic, but trust me, 99% of the maids don't know sarcasm.

So switch to b) - ignore her and find other fish.

Some of the maid think they are very smart by asking divorce certificate - you tell her rudely you plan to fuck her, not marry her. And if she want somebody to marry, not to worry, her number can be sent to a dozen SBF bros, all of whom will promise to marry her ...
Thanks bro for the detailed answer

I will ask her for those document first hehe, and plan to move over and do other fish ...