View Single Post
Old 14-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewFreedom View Post
i hv no idea how upgrades shld always be free. every hotel worldwide is always "subjected to availability" n even if they choose nt 2 upgrade u, there is nothing wrong as long as u r given wat u paid for. even if given, is out of goodwill and u cannot demand 4 goodwill.
Wat i read was payment of a bro's transaction has gone thru,hotel Amir couldn't keep up to their part of the bargain. They received payment,but couldn't fulfilled the deal. It isn't even an "out of goodwill" gesture to begin with in the first place.

Imagine this,u book (& paid) for a hotel rm in a foreign country in advance,u reach their hotel premises on stated date,they tell u the rm u paid for no longer available & u r given a choice to "upgrade" to another bigger rm 4 a higher price.

Hotel doing it "out of good will" to ask customer to top up for their obvious mistake made? Or should they "out of good will" upgrade their customer to the bigger rm for the same "paid price" of a smaller rm w no xtra charge? Bear in mind,tis isn't given. It's more like a proposal.

Shouldn't the difference in price 4 the bigger rm be FREE "out of compensation" instead of "out of good will" to uphold sm basic customer service standard? Tat's if they even ever value 1.

I'll leave it 4 u to think again.