View Single Post
Old 15-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Should i confess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
Sorry but this is not sex-related. So i have been secretly liking my this ex-poly classmate for quite some time already but i dont have the courage to confess to her. Im afraid that if i confess and rejects, things will get akward and our friendship will not be the same again. What should i do
Bro, take the test water approach if you are afraid things will turn sour.. organise a gathering at some pub ... have a couple of drinks with her and friends.. pretend you are abit high and sound her out.

if she is still single .. ask her why is she not attached .. tell her she is a wonderful girl and you want to want to take care of her.. see her response..if she is happy and response with interest then take it further by asking her out separately & confess that you were serious.

If she do not response the way you want then just pretend that you were uttering rubbish after a drink.. At least you know where things are with her before decide if you should confess to her and wont embarrass yourself..

* I confessed to my best friend decade ago... ended up with a very painful heartbreak & damn awkward when i meet her at gatherings .. sometimes its good to "test water" before jumping into the pool so you wont get a shock
just my 2cent worth.. All the best