View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

5 Feb 2016, Friday btw 145 pm to 230 pm.

I have to fuck her, saw her hanging clothings, so sexy even with mock acne face. She is at H26 fomer ex H7 the MILF wl that has a Korean male singer poster back then.

Enter H26 left handside the room before the inner lane. She dont want to tell me her name I think. By the way she hang a Massage $15 sign. Before that.

I advise brothers not to travel down tomorrow, bec many girls r on CNY leaves. I knew bec they were talking about this at one house. I understood Canto. H4 inner inner lane 4 girls in biz all lights above. H10 Leeza in biz so was one of the girl at inner lane. I think was R3. Princess Michelle and Jolene allreally returned home.

In H14 Ah Bao's lights above with a 50s Chinese man standing outside. Ex Li Wen room has lights above. Inner lane Sophie and Yen Yen lights above. H12 not in biz.

At H16 Pat and Carol lights above. Probably Moon had shut down biz for CNY holidays. Further into H20 few Malays WLs in biz maybe they r in biz during CNY, I doubt so bec house okt on leave during CNY. Lancy was there she aged alot.

H22 Aida, Nikki and Princess Michelle lights above. For a long time maybe hourly booking? Finally, H26 Princess Carol looks sexy in mini . After her client left Carol went around giving oranges to her sisters. She also treat them pork Q. I enjoyed watching her walking around in heels on beautifully legs. Princess had slim down! Ann and Queenie in biz. Queenie was good, a short period of 1/2 hour she got two clients. Now Jenny lights above for a long time.

With all respect Carol she is going to give Princess Cookie, Miki as well as Joyce a run of their $. I might want to fuck Carol next time.