View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
1)Why Formosa is such a popular hotel when people die there and rooms to avoid? Doesnt batam has better hotel?
Your questions is rather subjective and may garner a different reply by any different individual. And below were my :

Formosa has been built in 1999,and today its 2016. For nearly 17 years they have serve many cheongsters (and tourists) from Sillypore to Batam and most of them have had some form of good/bad experience. It is currently still the center of most cheonging places/shopping/Night spot even when New Berlian,Dynasty99 and Queens closed down. I stayed there quite often and as a mater of fact,most of the maps on "places to go to" likely circle around this hotel. And they are better known to be a "batam beginner's" hotel over the years before i was even there.

In my personal point of view,Formosa Hotel also has everything under one roof (Massage/KTV/Booking girl/Provision store/Eateries/Gym/Shopping + personal touch service). So far i have not been able to find a hotel that consist of everything under one roof and is still convenient enough for me to move around for shopping AND "shopping",hehehe...it has also holds many good memories for me too. i know i wont be held ransom by any taxi drivers or ojeks becos almost everywhere i most frequent in Batam were within walking distance from this hotel...even to Harbour Bay (20 mins walk).

Most importantly for me,it has the kind of room no other Batam Hotel has. And in the whole batam,only 5 such rooms existed (in the past). Dont bother asking me what kind of room it is,becos i wont reply,well...since there are still ONLY 5 of such that is known to exist in Batam,hehehe... I have been searching for alternatives since day 1 of my trip to Batam. And i have recently been gradually dropping formosa off due to some circumstances. i have already found (or have created) what i need after nearly 2 years of search,hehehe... (creating an environment that suits me,hehehe..)

And on your other connecting question. Being a hotel that is almost 17 years old,surely there will have people dying of unnatural death in it. What most people worry about isnt the death in the room..but more on its aftermath,haunting. There is only one room that are known to be haunted base on some of the staffs in the hotel and that room is no longer use for human staying over today. However,I am almost sure most wouldnt like to stay in a hotel room where there is a recent death whether if its haunted or not.

Side note : Of the regular 5 rooms i stayed in,2 of them has someone dying in it before. 1 from heart attack,the other has something to do with some drug thingy. And becos of my own beliefs,i have warded all 5 rooms to benefit "myself" and against basic supernatural stuffs.

Some believes ghost or the supernatural exist,some dont and may need to encounter or to see it to believe. Some will believe God or some higher being exist,some dont,again this depends on an individual's encounter. One kind of rice feeds many kind of men. Everyone will have different beliefs,the least one could do is respecting all of them.

There are definitely better hotels in Batam. Just that not all hotels were so strategically located like Formosa, yet with everything under one roof. The man's poison/meat theory applies here.

Quote:
2)Does batam hotel come with safe?
This part,you may wish to email the hotel directly to double check before you confirm the room booking payment. Most 3 stars and above Batam hotel has a website. Some hotels will have safe,some don't. Some will say have but end up not having or it may be available to certain room type only. Most hotel booking site will state this part,but it is still safer to email them to confirm if an in-room safe is a concern. For me,i create my own "safe" everywhere i travel,hehehe...

Having an in room safe deposit box also do not equate to "better" safety for my personal valuable/belonging. Just my personal perspective.

Quote:
3)is batam girls willing to be aj?
Another subjective question here whereby different people may share a different answer. In respect to the service provider,i would suggest you check with the girl/s you plan to bonk. For myself,i have no less than 10 AJs from the girls in Batam during 2015 yet i cannot say batam girls are willing to be AJs ,or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
R u like willing to be aj? Yr answer is the reply.
A gentle reminder.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info