View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post
Bo arrest no need read rights. Just drink Kopi(with milk)and scare the shit out of the kid's pants. Juveniles need to accompanied by Guardians one. The kid must have decided his life has game over. A social service person can also be on hand to figure the pscho health of the kid. Maybe the process needs to be redefined for kid cases. The deceased family can take legal actions if the case was mishandled (note :discussion without prejudice or malice n for academic excellence only).
Please la.

Even lawyers cant accompany an interrogation, you think parents n social service can accompany?

I bet they've a field day interrogating mentally challenged persons. After 3 hours, they'll confess to all the crimes including assassinating jfk.

The rot has always been there.
It takes a case like this to show spore is a fucked country. Repent la n stand by this garbagement for the next 50 years. By then Your kids are scheduled to go jail even when they're in kindergarten.