View Single Post
Old 27-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I like to share something i discovered in one of my adventures in Batam. Some of our snr Batam advisors have always mentioned about Indo Ceweks have nice wet & tied pussy. Here's what i discovered.

During one of my sexual engagement in Batam, this cewek was applying this thing after she washed up that looks like a cigar/vibrator. For a moment i thought she didn't have enough and was using a vibrator on her virginal. She kept it when she saw me & i became curious.

I asked her what is she using & if i can give her a hand (was feeling a bit guilty that she has to resort to using a vibrator). She said it was nothing. After a while i managed to convince her to show me.

( Click to show/hide )
Found this picture on the internet.

Yup this cigar looking thing is a local Jamu, called "Tongkat Ajimat Madura". I guess it is a jamu that local women used after they give birth and to keep their pussy clean & tied.

Is this really the secret to our happiness? Maybe some local folks can verify.

Another small step into their world.

P.s i don't recommend anyone to buy for their spouse or for themselves, as we don't know what is it the Jamu (eg mercury, lead..). And guys please don't used it as a cigar!!! I am sure it taste awful.