View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: interest in xd! please do help me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonlow View Post
you cant really overthink about what others said or see. it is tiring. you got the courage anyway, salute you
It is a small sacrifice we have to make.What other people think of us is up to them. As long as what I'm doing does not harm anyone around us, I don't see anything wrong with it and I believe in fate and intends to go for sex reassignment surgery next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyroll View Post
Hope you're not stressing your parents n giving them nightmares..or giving them health issues too...
T
Since early childhood I had lots of doubts about myself, but I knew those were the questions that I was not allowed to ask. I was a very strange person. I kept on asking myself: Am I abnormal? Why do I always want to be a girl?I remember asking my Mum to teach me how to cook, clean, wash... you know, all the girlish things. It all seemed to very natural to me.I told me my mother "if you let me go for sex change it could give you a filial daughter, but if no sex change for me it would mean suicide and you'll lose a son." I'm lucky as my mum had accepted me though it was difficult in the beginning I know that I am walking on the right path of my life trying to be the person that i am comfortable with then for me there's nothing or anyone who can change me from who i really am. A Woman