View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi all,
This is my virgin FR and visit to pertain.Anyway, reached Petain around 1.20pm today and proceed to house hunt.Unfortunately, most of the rooms are closed and said to myself,KNN don't tell me i'm so unlucky.Then decided to take a puff first and calmed down.Finally went in H17R8 and found this gal.She was fillling up the 4-D coupon while i approached her.Ask the price and was told $30. Scanned her up & down and finally told myself, not a bad day afterall.The reason i said that was because she was wearing pantyhose as i have a fetish for that.I said ok and zapped into the room.Went through the SOP and TCSS , she asked me whether to peel down her ph and i told her to leave it on.She then proceed to lick my body but damn ,no BJ.She ssaid she didn't know, what a crap!Also,her boobs can only be touched, no mouthed.Well, since i hve paid oredi, go ahead lah.She then used her pantyhosed legs to rub my 'Brother" and body and it's kind of 'Shiok".By the tiime for the real action, she told me that she would like to put on the thigh high stockings as it's more convenient.She asked to choose from the hanger behind the door, verious colours.Wow....hor sei liow!She then put on a show for me with black stockings.I then proceed to attack for 15mins and finally surrendered.Btw, her name is Elaine and from KL.Overall, quite ok despite the no BJ.So dear fellow bros, please give me some comments on my virgin Fr and hope to improve further.

Look:5/10
body:soso
boobs:33B
Personality: accommodative.
RTF:yes...if you have the same fetish

Inline:

7 pointers and above