Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
weihc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweihc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
I have been using Mens+ for the past 2 years and very satisfied with the consistency.

Recently feels that my dick is getting more and more sensitive. During the restock, Bro recommended me P-spray. So in the end got both Mens+ and P-spray.

Last night try the spray before my session starts. I do not feel anything different until the session starts. My usual 10 mins of humping extended to almost 30 mins. I am so shagged out after the 1st shot. More shag than taking IPPT. The gal was super wet as evidenced from the wet bedsheet. Best part is it does not numb my dick. I can actually feel the dick in and out of her pussy. Damn shiok.
been experimenting the usage of the pills, coz i didn't want to rely on it long term. so what I did was, sometimes I'll take the pill sometimes not. found that when not on the pill, my hardness though not as red/hot, I still can maintain the hardness. could be my improved fitness or mentally more confident now.

but surprisingly like you mentioned, I seem to becoming more sensitive nowadays... or it could just be that I've been doing raw more. lol

so, I'm intrigued by the spray too.
Bro, how does the p spray works? like when to apply and does it have smell or texture etc? also worry, coz my wife gives me head, any problems if ingested during bj?