View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
Hi,

So i walk up to H3R18.(walk up the stair to seconfdfloor, turn right and the second room). She looks new and like never see before. She look about late 20 something. I pay her $40. She was wearing this pink dress and look kind of sexy. I would give her a 6.5 for the look. she just start work here for 3 months and would remember everyone who ever visit her. I would say her tone is like the "ya ya" pattern+abit hou shuai pattern. She was wearing these white g-string as she undressed. Her butt is quite meaty and her breast size is about B(look quite handful).
from malaysian, she should know the kind of service standard. I doubt she can survive. Probably for a new year because she new in petain and hopefully her standard can raise up a bit.

Regards,
bro are you sure it is H3R18. this used to be evon's room $50 bbbj etc. plse confirm so that we can avoid the robot and thanks for the fr. may the rest of the year be good cheonging for you.