View Single Post
Old 17-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: Sexless Marriage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizer
heh heh.. well, my gf is those high sex drive one but she dun believe in pre maritial sex.. so sex is out of the question.. we onli did petting.. afew times a week when we haf time.. however, she doesnt like me fondling her clit, say no feeling and painful, and she dun allow me to finger her, scared dat her hymen will break.. thus the only way for her to cum is to ride on me thru rubbing her chee bye with panties against my lan jiao wif underwear.. ( cannot naked cox scared pregnant.) seems dat she like it.. thus i haf no choice, though she dun allow oral sex even if i wana lick her.. dia0x.. come to her pcc skills, she isnt dat good though, out of 10 times i cum, onli 1-2 times i feel sibeh shiok only.. other den dat all like nt much feeling, i pcc myself oso better.. but wad to do? wives/gf are our other half, and we haf to respect their decision even though we still haf our needs. guess e only way is to slowly educate her and talk to her la.. juz like she got hairy chee bye, i slowly ask her to shave and tell her dat is more hygeniene and wont haf dat much smell.. can see some improvement in her la.. she go trim her cb hair, even though still so hairy and i ask her to shave.. but slowly la, take one step at a time lo.. one day she will come to understand one la.. patience bros.. PATIENCE!
have to let her know.. if not it will destroy relationships.. i had a gf and we were together for 2 years.. at first it was okay but as time goes by... she still show no interest in sex and in the end have to find other ways to relieve.. seriously.. they always blame men for not being faithful but us just want a small thing like a goox sex relationship.. and they cannot provide so do we have to shoulder all blame??? Sigh.. Being a man is hard especially a sillypore man
Promises And Words.
Hear, Observe and Ponder.
Nothing Lasts Forever But Cherish To What You Have
And Wish For The Better Tomorrow...
My Threads:
Strider's Clips to Sensation
Geylang Wonders of bonks..