View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdmon View Post
hope bros here can give some advice...

backstory:
last month i stayed at my fiancee's home in Quang Ngai for about 1 week. I think because I did not register myself at the local police, the cong an showed up at her home last Saturday and asked if any foreigner staying there. She didn't want any trouble and just said that I've went back already and if there was any problem. The cong an said it was a "safety issue" and asked her to go to the police station on Monday drink coffee. She went down with her father with intention to give coffee money, but her father went batshit crazy and created a scene. When they left, the cong an told her "this case not settled".

we will be holding our wedding banquet at her home in 2 weeks time. small town so stuff life this goes around. now i'm damn scared the cong an will give me trouble because our marriage not yet properly registered.

i will be flying over on Sunday and my plan of action will be to go down directly to "pay my respects". Will an offering of a carton of cigarettes on top of the coffee money be able to appease them? or am I worrying for nothing?

also, i'm envious of all the stories of successful ltvp and PR application. Now i'm having trouble even bringing her over on short term pass (she got caught in ktv raid and sent back - appreciate if you can keep the judging to yourselves, i've read through this thread 3 times over and know perfectly well what i'm getting into.). just approached my MP last night and hopefully the fact that i've gotten a ROM date and her being pregnant will improve my chances.
Bro ..

Now the new policies (hopefully is not compulsory) requires you to do a pre-marriage LTVP assessment application. If this fail, likelihood the actual LTVP will not approve to.

Perhaps you may want to try that first before bringing in for actual ROM.

Having a ROM date doesn't equate her to enter with no problem, if she is banned from entering, even got rom date, immigration officers will still deny her entry, especially now with the pre-marriage ltvp assessment.

Likewise she is pregnant, that also does not equate to being allowed to give birth here ...

If she is lucky to able to come in for rom, that also doesn't equate that she can stay her long term and give birth here.

To prevent all unnecessary rejection and inconveniences to your pregnant wife ... please plan it carefully. That my advise.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015