Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "White Dragon Temple" in Bangkok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinJiaXian
Hello Bro, White Dragon King Temple is at Chonburi, Sri Lat Char.
Master (Archan Kim Nam) only sees people on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You have to reach there around 5:00am to 5.15am to queue for number.

you can arrange for a pte charter to bring you to the temple , I have the contact no for the transfer.

You can contact Mr Liu @ (01) 7500117 (call from the hotel when u check in and give him your room no and the time to pick up).

The cost is 2000Bht excluding the toll fee and tips to the driver .

It is about 1 1/2 hr from bangkok.

One more thing to add. Above is not written by me. i search and copy from a guy call dragonite.

Hope this link will give you more detail of this temple.

http://www.whitedragonking.com/temple/05s.htm
Hope you can find it.

Hi There,

Just some points to make the above information more comprehensive and correct. (Sorry Bros please don't be offended)

The Location is Call Sri Racha, they are very near the Sri Racha Zoo famous for their Tiger. You can check with some local Singapore Tour Agent, they may have some package tour orgainised from time to time.

It is advisible to wear all white to visit the temple to show respect, light color dressing is also OK. But you may see people wearing what they want too.

Take note that they only entertain 100 visitors a day +/-, you will be given a numbers when you wait outside for the temple to be open at 6 am. First they will take note of the numbers of worshiper per car, and they will assign the number accordingly. The early you are there the earlier you can finish with your business and continue with your tour to surounding places or Pataya.

If you are with the tour package, then normally you will be visiting on Saturday. This depend on tour Organiser. But as you say you are visiting next month which is ver close to CNY, you better check orcall to enquire first. Becos they will stop the service for 1 to 2 weeks before and after CNY.

So check before going there and be disappointed. I know this becos I had been visiting there once or twice a year since 1997.

Cheers and good luck.

Kingstar