Old 23-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oceanluver88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Just got back from my first time there. Wanted to go for 2 rounds but second round didn't happen because of okt issues (read below the FR for details)

Went at around 9 pm on a Sunday, but not many people around surprisingly.

House: RS1
Name: Forgot to ask, her room is the second last one on the left
Origin: Indonesian, speaks Bahasa
Looks: 8/10 quite pretty, short hair
Body: 8/10 D cup, nice and full. A bit meaty, but not chunky. Some tattoos, but not a lot.
GFE: N/A I don't expect that at these prices
BBBJ: 6/10 She kept telling me not to look at her cuz she's shy, but I looked anyway cheekily Then she started playfully biting to express her dismay haha.
FJ: 6/10 Missionary all the way. No moaning at first, but after putting on lube she was purring like a sex kitten. She did start to rush me towards the end though.
Damage: 40
RTF: maybe

After that went for supper, and came back for round 2. Decided to try the SS side this time. Was going to avoid SS4 and SS5 due to the pushy okt a bro mentioned, but turns out that's not the only one. I went into SS1 and SS2 and didn't see any I liked but the okts had no issues when I walked out.

I was walking back out of SS3 when one of the girls latched onto my arm and the skinny chinese okt blocked the way. He was pushing up against me, chest to chest, but I could still walk forward. After a while, it was getting ridiculous and annoying so I just pushed him out of the way. He said something angrily in Bahasa I didn't catch, and tried to block me in again. Not wanting to be bullied into anything, I just shot him my 'Try anything and I'll rearrange your face' look and he backed off.

Lost my mood then thanks to that okt so round 2 didn't happen. Also, I didn't wanna hang around in case the skinny okt has some friends.

I'm lucky I have a good build and the okt was skinny, or else things could have ended up differently. My advice to other bros is if you do go into this house, don't go alone like I did.

BTW, if any bros wanna go together to avoid getting into that kind of situation, can PM me. I'll be around this week.