View Single Post
Old 25-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

I leaned forward and licked her left nipple. Mmmmm…tasty! She arched her back, closed her eyes and sighed softly. Her hand came up to the back of my head to push my mouth further against her tit. I slowly ran my tongue around her nipple whilst I gently kneaded her other tit with my left hand. She was sighing softly as I licked and kneaded her tits, running her hands through my hair.

“It feels so good darling,” she murmured. I lifted my head and kissed her tenderly before turning her over and pushing her onto her back on the bed. I then started to slowly pull down her shorts. She stared up at me, biting her lips whilst lifting up her bum to assist me as I undressed her. Being a bit impatient, I was also pulling down her G-string together with her shorts. Soon enough, her nude body was exposed to my gaze. As I’d mentioned at the start, Tina had a slim athletic body. She had some stretch marks as she’d already had a kid but there was not an ounce of excess fat on her sexy body. Her pussy was quite bushy but was neatly trimmed around the edges.

Quickly, I pulled off my shorts as well and laid down next to her. I continued to lick and play with her tits, whilst my fingers started to explore her pussy. At the 1st touch of my fingers against her pussy lips, she gave a little moan. She was dripping wet and my fingers easily slid up and down her pussy lips. I teased her clitty with my fingers, causing her to moan louder. As she was so wet already, I wasted little time over any more foreplay and quickly moved between her wide spread legs. I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy and she moaned into my ear as I buried myself to the hilt in her hot, wet pussy. Unbelievably, her pussy started to contract around my cock, squeezing it rhythmically. I hadn’t even started fucking her properly yet and she had already cummed!