View Single Post
Old 25-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

Once back at the chalet, we said our goodnights and headed for our separate rooms. Tina was sharing with a couple of other gals, whilst I had a room to myself (coz I’m the only guy in my dept.). I was just settling down in my bed when the door opened and in came Tina. I was surprised, as we’d agreed that we shouldn’t anything further that night. She quickly walked over and jumped into my bed. “I couldn’t wait,” she said before kissing me firmly. I knew this was one of those situations when words are superfluous and just kissed her back. Her hands were groping my erection through my shorts, whilst I had my hands up the back of her T-shirt and trying to unhook her bra (for some reason, I always struggle with this, in spite of all the practice I’ve had :P). The instance I managed to unhook her bra, she pushed me back and pulled off her T-shirt and bra. After all my months of fantasizing, I was finally looking at her pert A-cuppers in the flesh!