View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 11
postmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sugar dating - female dinner/coffee dating needed

This is a repeat of my previous advertisement but with some modifications.

What gal am I looking for, and for what purpose?

I am looking for dinner/coffee dates. No sexual activity will be required.

The gal I am looking for:
(i) must be local Singaporean chinese (pink IC)
(ii) is between 21 and 35 years of age (ayah, wat the heck, even if above age range, as long as young at heart, can lahh)
(iii) speaks very good English
(iv) is a very engaging conversationalist, perfectly comfortable making small talk about anything from the mundane to the high brow
(v) absolutely loves talking to guys as much as I absolutely love talking to gals

What kind of guy am I?

Nationality/ethnicity: Local Singaporean Chinese Male (born and bred true blue Singaporean - served NS, parents+grandparents all Singaporeans too, know National Anthem by heart - LOL!)
Looks: Guy-next door kind of look. Not dashing or awesomely handsome. Won't sweep you off your feet like a Prince Charming, to be sure.
Size: On the plump side but not obese or unhealthily overweight
Height: Short (160cm), unfortunately

Proposed Budget

Depending on how engaging and talkative and free spirited you are, won't mind compensating you a couple of hundred buckaroos (a buckaroo is like a regular buck, but denominated in Sing $$) per outing which will last around 2 to 3 hours plus or minus depending on both our schedules and comfort levels.

Long term arrangement not available at this point. Sorry to gals looking for long term arrangements.

Meeting frequency is open. Also depends on our comfort level and our schedules. But to be upfront, I am generally free evenings after 8pm or sometimes after 9pm. (The day time is spent earning those buckaroos).

PM me to discuss further if you're keen.

UPDATE: You can also email me at [email protected]

Louise surreptitiously insinuated herself into the deepest recesses of my mind, and with utter serendipity tore down all my barriers:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12704832

Last edited by postmortem; 12-03-2015 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Added email address