View Single Post
Old 25-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Airports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post

Taxi drivers nowadays very guai lan
Some taxi drivers are alright but majority sucks! Those taxis waiting outside the clubs especially. Damn attitude.

There's once, my friend residing at Pram 3, when asked the taxi open price 350 bht no meter. Given she slightly high, she cursed the taxi driver.

The taxi driver not happy, step out of his taxi.

I just told the taxi driver she's drunk. She just now talked nonsense. Then walk off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Yes..... Becuz one of their kind cause one of the thai taxi driver to lost his job
Lost his job because he cheated the yipun volunteer. Double his price to his usual destination. But I think the driver deserved that. Gas consider cheap in Thailand. According to the yipun he was charge 750฿. His usual price with meter is 350 bht.

If want to earn, must agar agar, this one greedy.

Some taxi drivers, open meter but also cb kia, they go longer route. When the place is familiar, I'll just tell the taxi to go by my route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
BKK taxi is doing this, "mai pai" or no meter for donkey years.
Ya, if I'm in the city, I'll take bts/mrt unless night time, I'll lompang someone who drives. Taxi is my last resort of transportation.