View Single Post
Old 17-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Re: Working Girls - Who They Really Are

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks2410 View Post
I just want to tell all to please respect such gals..there are good people... They are not all gold diggers..

Dear bro becks,

Firstly, congratulations on finding your one true love albeit from the KTV scene. I too have fallen in love with a few KTV babes before and I can agree with you that some do carry a good heart. Although the statistics were out of 7 years of chionging in the KTV arena, i fell in love with only 2 good girls and out of the 2 girls, 1 broke up with me in 4 months and the other honestly needed money from me time and time again due to family issues.

However, I also need to say that a KTV girl who does not have money in her heart as a goal and will pour you with true endless love is highly rare. It is almost like striking the top 3 prizes in 4D.

Just don't want to give the brothers here false hope because chasing after this false hope could mean losing their money unnecessarily and family painfully.

With pleasure,
Notary