View Single Post
Old 13-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone in Hatyai now

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro Ed Koh,

Just like you, I am semi-retired from the Haadyai scene ........ Used to cheong there very regularly about 20+ years ago .... Nowadays. seldom go there ..... The last trip was about 2 months ago where I met Bro TV ..... Didn't book any gals for overnight ..... Very sian to take care of gals for 24-hours .... Some of them got 'attitude problem' ...... Only went for one soapy massage at Pink Lady ...... And spent 6,000+ baht buying shirts.... Believe it or not !!!!
share the same sentiment...nowadays tends to enjoy drinking,makan and massage during my trip to hatyai with friends unlike the past where booking overnite is a must...keke agenda totally different. really enjoy the laid back lifestyles of the town and without any worries of receiving bad attitude frm gals...maybe just go for a quickie at chao praya or kiss lounge. sometime can't stand the poor attitude and manner of the OKT from the joints.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear