Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
belgarion0903 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Over Price for Local FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giobenni View Post
Why Singapore Model FLs rate in HK is only @ HK1800?

Serve the Hong Kong sex141 website and notices that our Singapore models are appearing there and their rate is HK1800 which is estimated around SGD300, but our local FLs rate here are ranging from SGD300 to SGD2,000.

Why our gals are serving their own nationality much much more expensive than in overseas to serve the foreigners. So, how can we be a big carrot here to let them chop us? Must well, we spend a little token fly to Hong Kong and enjoy it even more and wisely with the same budget.

Local stables should lower the local FLs rate in order to stay competitive pricing, rates are transparent globally nowadays.

Please up my point if Bros who are agreed and support my thread.

TIA
Bro you need to try then you understand. I tried a few already. Not a single Singaporean. All from China. The reason they put Singaporean is so that they can charge more. Otherwise Chinese only get around HKD800. Even if they are damn pretty. So don't believe what go141.com tells you. This is coming from trying over a hundred girls from that website! I stayed in HK for over 6 years... haha...