View Single Post
Old 16-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Overnight with 141 Walkup Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Anybody have experience with Overnight with 141 Walkup?

Any info greatly appreciated. Will be in HK this coming 19th to 22nd for those want to visit 141 walkups together.
GENERALIZATIONS ONLY - for sure there will be exceptions but me-thinks very few and far in-between.

Walk-up girls will NOT allow you to stay overnight at their place, or even agree to such sessions as they are mostly locals who do this just like a regular job and will go back to their civvie life after work. There are a few girls who actually live and work in their room - but they usually will not contemplate over-night sessions as they do need that bit of private time and money wise it's just not that lucrative for them.

This 3X the regular rate (plus taxi fee usually) applies for Hotel walk-in gals who will come to YOUR hotel for overnight sessions; the pimps/agents will NOT allow you to stay at their hotel rooms as these are used by the girls themselves to sleep in - and usually occupied by more than one as there are multiple girls using the same room to service clients during the day.

Like I said though, there will be the exceptions to the above and I wish you good luck finding it - but perhaps better to not waste your time and effort.

Enjoy your time in Hong Kong, and remember - spend LOTS here, we need it!!

SEAJ