View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesloverz View Post
... Level 2 1st shop in front of the escalator also got 2 SYTs in tight dresses, one with black and white stripes really good for bros who like GFE.
Huh? U sure they are SYTs? I have passed by the shops at least a dozen times during past 3 mths but only saw 2 sexily dressed lao chio leh. If u come up fr L1 escalator, the gal in the right shop shd b younger but still MILF std. I dunno la, maybe my eyesight no good or they hv SYTs on certain days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahaha..I Nv chiong ppc so I Duno this girl.. Cos ppc also cannot shower one...But her face already tells me she is fxxk up Liao.. Haha

I Chiong park lane in year 2004 at the HC at 6 floor only... Even the k2 isn't fun now... This place to me is history... Just like fortune centre... V pop during year 2003--2008... After BHC also dio raid.. History as well...
Parklane was never my hunting ground but I know the HC used to be very popular among the bros here.

I believe we shd be talking abt the same prc with attitude. she has that kind of sexy but 'take it or leavit kind of look.' Think oredi read one or 2 bad reviews on her here liao. Lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.