Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
internet100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Thai Woman wants to find love with SG man

Hi Bros,

I hardly go to this forum and am not sure if this is the correct place. I hope it is.

But anyway, after my bkk trip and wonderful sexcapade at my regular place, I made a friend who wished she had a companion and hopefully a better future.

How I met her? I was at my usual mode at my place, trying "these and that" girls until I realised I'm tired and wanted a good massage instead and I was recommended to, let's say her name is T. I was very reluctant initially because she doesn't look like my cup of tea but she was the no.1 masseuse there and pretty decent looking. About 30 yo. So I went ahead.

During the massage, we talked and talked and grew comfortably. I didn't have any intention of happy ending anyway....I found out that she is indeed very good at massaging. So I wanted to make full use of it. We learnt a lot from each other...she is a divorcee with a child. The most interesting thing about her is that she has so many talents and very knowledgable, for example she is multilingual and have a degree and intends to pursue to be a doctor next year.

I have to say I went back at her again the next day and continue with our chit chat and massage...and at some point of time, we became good friends. She said, as she is IT illiterate, she find it hard to find love given her situation and hopefully find a man (preferably in his 30s) to be her companion and maybe husband. But she don't want thai man after what happened to her personally and based on her experience, sg chinese man are the most kind people she met.

So are there any of you chinese bachelor keen on her? Although I said it's realistically not easy, I had promised her that this is the best I could do.