View Single Post
Old 18-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

The other beauty of the group, Qing Yi, tried saving the 2 of us by taking on 8 more toasts before she kaput. I could tell that the guys in the group were well pleased at their 'slaughter'.

Then help came from an unexpected quarter. Plain little Song Lin came in and stopped the onslaught taking on each man's toast ....... and then turning around and returning the toast to them 2-men at a time. A couple of of the guys was from Mongolia and they started breaking out in hearty song and soon it was chorus after chorus of folk, police, communist party songs at full blast from a dozen drunkards.

This allowed my girl and me to recover sufficiently. I quietly quickly settled the 3 tables' bills (not bad..... 700rmb only) and bade our farewells.

In the van, a bunch of my colleagues called me over the hp and urged me to join them for a drink at this place called Rock and Roll. I told Xue-er to join us.

She said no........ 'Wo bu xing le....... wo bu xing le' Oh no, Night 2 and drunk again......

This time luckily she did not throw up. I took off her shoes, helped her undress and slipped a pair of satin pajamas on for her. Tucked her in and took my own shoes off.......

She told me to go join my friends as it was still early and that she'll be OK after popping some cure-all anti-drunk pills. I said no. She said YES and threw me out.

Sigh....... I took a cab over to Rock and Roll (cant remember the building name but very near to the Boeing Office and the Nokia Building). Wow the place is rocking with lots of people..... found my friends in one corner without any girls...... too picky

I called Harley Fatboy on his mobile to come over and join us. Within 30minutes Harley came over and sat with us for a while.

Harley left after a while of no-action. I left shortly after when the guys couldnt make up their minds on what girls they wanted...... totally stupid IMHO as there were quite a few lookers trolling the tables.