View Single Post
Old 20-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

It was a fine afternoon as I waited for this day to come , my dream has finally came thru after waited for so long to meet her.
She looks even more prettier than before , every features were perfect , her boobs still looks as Gd as before , her nice smooth fair boobs n pointed nips always attract me..we hug n French thru out like lover. As I likck lick her nips she started to get wet, I can feel her slippery juice inside her love hole as I finger her while sucking her nips, she spread open her leg to let me paint, I could taste her juice really v juicy n tasty , It was all natural juice fresh from her love hole, as I use my tongue to rub her pussy n clitoris she was really high n started twist n turn her body as I hold her whist , after a while she turn me n French me ontop , she slowly move down to blow n lick my didi, the Cok slapping skill was great ..think is Ebonkie fav.. she cont to deep throat twisting my didi, I really can't tahan , she quickly capped me n started horse ridding me, she reach her climax within mins..she told me she has not been feeling so shiok fir a long time .
After she reached is my turn to service her, I turn her to missionary postion n started pumping her hard hard, after a while I turn her to scissor her , her pussy was v tight, I couldn't hold any more n fire all my accumulated rounds ..was really the best bonk of 2014 .
Below are my ratings on Xe :

Looks- 9.99 perfect
Skin - 8.9 smooth n fair my fav
Boobs- 9.99 -100% natural
Nipple- 9.99 light brown pointed nips
Frenching - real passionate
Painting- allow nice juice
Fingering - real wet
Bbbj-9.99 - slapping Cok w her tongue , deep throat
Fj- 9.99 - pussy real wet n tight.
Gfe- 101% ..private
Rtf- yes ofcos weekly basis twice a week if super Gian