View Single Post
Old 15-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

If we cheong, I always figured it will only be a matter of time before we meet our match. Keeping our head cool when emotions are irrational, is sometimes easier said then done, it's almost a catch 22.

Say I meet someone, that's good on the eyes, she likes me, we get on good and I fucked her. All good, but the emotional high is not really there. Even if she plays hard to get and we have a good predator/prey game, b4 conquering Everest so to speak.

Now if I meet 'the one', I fucked her, the emotional high is there. Regardless of whether its hard or easy, its the same emotional high. This high is fucking addictive, and can cause me to do irrational things going down the road. It's a high, that cannot be gotten from fucking any chio FL, or even chio f buddy.

You may say, after unloading, everything is the same. For 'the one', it can be quite different.

Therein lies the danger, and if we play the fields, we have to accept this risk.

Tell me about it, because I'm in the midst of unwinding the r/s, it is damn tough to get out. I'm unwilling to, she's unwilling to, but in a better state then me because she came into the r/s knowing it won't last, but the fact is that the emotions and history makes it hard to come out unscathed.

It is definitely easier to pay and fuck/forget, or even fuck an easy lay that you don't like that much. IMHO, 'the one' will complicate shit out of our lives, and it impacts end-to-end from work to family. Is it worth it for the emotional high ?? I would say, yes, but once is enough. Given a choice to rewind, I would still go for it. But NEXT TIME, I would consider 3x. Once is enough, having been there done that, but twice will likely bury me.

Took lots of advice from Bro WB, he's the master, and again thanks to him.