View Single Post
Old 16-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What the most daring place u ever make love?

All the bro n sis in samster, what's the most daring place u ever made love?????Maybe we all can share this topic.Sorry if u think my story not good enough as this my 1st time writing a new post.
For myself is at a push cart behind canto disco,its was 3 to 4 yrs ago .Got to know this malaysian gal at my wrk place .Meet her there 4 supper, she like going canto but for me mdm wong will be better.She looks tipsy when i reach there ard 12am + .I was quite hungry tat time so had a chicken chop n she order a can of tiger n continue drinking.After my chicken chop tat jiu hu muay drank 2 cans of tiger beer liao.Then ask me to accompany her to the toilet,so holding on to her while walking to the toilet as she start to walk like a snake liao,half way she ask me" ni shi bu shi xiang gen wo zuo ai" u want to make love with me?I was abit shock even though i knew i could up her anytime.I said to myself:tis lian bang mei so itchy liao must bring her go 81 to cure her itchiness.So I reply "jiu dian hai shi wo jia"hotel or my home She juz ask me gt bring tao?luckily i always keep a cd standby in my wallet for rainy days."Hou mian lor"behind I feel excited n scare cos at times there will be ppl walking by.During tat time im oso hungry so dt care 3 x 7 = 21 simply juz go to 1 of the push cart there n bonk her.As im abit nervous so we juz took off my jeans n hud liao.But can feel tis jiu hu muay really horny as i knw her ah mah panty quite wet.....no bj involve juz squeezing her B cup tits n pia for 10mins i release liao.Not much enjoyment cos scare ppl might walk behind or taxi passing by.Ok tis my true story Hope all of u cam share your story as well.